Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pandamonium Forum Index -> Casual Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saintfurion
Recruit

re: Introduction- Kessam

Diviniti that's a guild I haven't heard of in a long time. Nice to see another old school player from Mag

Léthander

No.

nice to meet you Kessam :)

Atrianna
Guild Master

Kessam! You vanilla player you. :)

After last night I had realized that only a few people in guild know who I am. I also realized that I had never done one of these introduction posts. Here's I'll have a short who I am, what I'm doing, and what I'm trying to achieve in game. 

I'm Kessam. I've been playing WoW on Magtheridon server since April 2005, and this character in particular since July 2005. I mostly rolled on Magtheridon because one of my college buddies at the time was playing a fire mage on Magtheridon and wanted to play with him too (for those of you curious, this is him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CStaLR0ipxY). I pvp'd (rank 12 grind) and raided in Vanilla (up to two wings of Naxx, with Kings)and TBC (full clear ssc/tk, with Diviniti). After Wotlk I pretty much gave up any raiding or pvping aspirations due to real life changes and a change in my in-game preferences and pretty much playing casually since.

Currently I'm playing two characters, 110 paladin and death knight (with profiles attached below). I originally joined on my mage (Ondine) but she's currently inactive. I mostly focus on 5 man dungeon content and wish to continue to do so since mythic+ and Karazhan is great for players like myself, who would like some sort of progression without raiding or honor grinding. Currently I'm trying to do +10 and higher keystones on a more regular basis with a few guildies (mostly with Rkthor and Sheleine) but having some difficulty with consistency with groups. In particular we're often forced to pug healers which leads to hit and miss runs. If anyone want to do higher keystone and/or Karazhan, namely healers, I'm game if I'm available.

Thanks all =)

Profiles:

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/magtheridon/Kessam

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/magtheridon/Kêssam

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pandamonium Forum Index -> Casual Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum